Should I Renovate My House Before I Sell It? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- In today’s hyper-competitive market, buyers are often willing to overlook cosmetic or minor repair needs if it means snagging a home in their price range.
- With so few houses available for sale today, you may be able to skip the bigger renovations before you sell and cash in on the current demand for your house.
- If you’re ready to move, let’s connect to determine your best next steps in this sellers’ market.
Selling Your House Is the Right Move, Right Now [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Demand from homebuyers has skyrocketed this year, which means today’s sellers are poised to win big. This ideal moment in time to sell your house won’t last forever, though.
- With more sellers coming to the market in the spring, waiting until next year means buyers will have more choices, so your home may not stand out from the crowd.
- Let’s connect today to discuss why now may be the right time to make a move on your terms.